Elements Membership entitles you to your course, all casuals and open practice PLUS discounted workshops, merchandise and benefits we offer members. It is an ongoing membership commitment until you cancel. Please check your chosen membership for further details.
Our current Membership Fine Print
- Minimum 12 week commitment
- 21 day cancellation notice
- Can put up to a 8 week hold with minimum 2 week hold per year (with reasonable notice)
- Membership stops automatically if studio has to shut (fingers crossed that won’t happen again)
- Debits come out on Mondays of each week (dishonoured debits receive a $11 fee)
- Casual cancellations before 10am on the day.
- Non Attendance to a Casual means forfeiting the fee or $11 charge if on Membership
- Makeup classes are available for the duration of your membership.
Choice of Payment Frame
You can choose a fortnightly or 4 weekly payment option with a minimum 12 week commitment and continually rolls over until you cancel.
Once you commit, you are responsible for ensuring there is money in your account to pay your membership fees. The system we use is TeamUp which utilises Stripe as its online card processor.
You are responsible for the payment whether your turn up to classes or not.
CC Debit from your Account
TeamUp will debit your account on the debit day at 12.15am (Monday is the preferred debit day) if there is not enough money in the account TeamUp will send you an automated email advising your payment was declined and it will try again the next morning.
TeamUp attempts to debit your account 3 days in a row before it stops at which time TeamUP automatically places a block on future class registrations.
If all 3 attempts fail, Elements will text you and request you pay via bank transfer or any other option and payment must be made in full before attending further classes.
If you are going on holidays or for some reason require the membership to go on hold. At least 2 weeks advance notice is required via our website contact page here
If you miss your course class you are entitled to attend another course class which is at your current level or below. To organise attendance to the makeup class please contact us via the facebook page message , studio reception or website contact page.
Cancellation of Membership
If you need to cancel your Membership a 21 day cancellation notice is required. Cancelation can be done via the following options:
- Logging into your teamup account and cancelling
- Via our website contact page here
Once the cancellation has been initiated you may still attend your classes for another 21 days
Cooling off period after signing to Membership
As per Fair Trading Legislation, any Fitness Centre Membership (free or not) is entitled to a 48 hr cooling off period (from the time of signing this agreement until 48 hrs after). During this time, after being notified in writing (via email) that you wish to cancel your membership, any unused fees paid by you must be refunded. Furthermore if you cancel your course in writing due to permanent sickness or physical incapacity, again all unused fees are to be refunded
Important to know
- Only written communication via the channels outlined above will be accepted, verbal or social communication will not be accepted.
- NON Attendance or non-payment does not equate to membership cancellation or hold
- Cancellations cannot be backdated and no refunds will be provided.
- Makeup Classes are available for the duration of your membership.
Pretty Simple Really